Patent Procurement & Management
- Product Launch Invention Review
- Documentation of Inventions
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Inventions
- Invention Disclosure
- Processing Invention Disclosure
- Review Invention Disclosure
- Instruct Outside Patent Counsel
- File Patent Application
- Prosecution & Issuance Procedures
- Foreign Filing Decisions & Procedures
- Maintenance Fees
- IP Ownership & Clearance for Technology
- IP Assessment & Plan
- Protecting & Handling Confidential Information
- IP Monitoring, Enforcement & Violations
Trademarks, Domain Names & Advertising
Trademark, Domain Name & Advertising Topics-
- Responsibilities of the Trademark Coordinator
- Trademark & Domain Name Database
- Trademarks & Domain Name Monitoring
- Review Use of Third Party Trademarks
- Review Use of Comparative Advertising
- Clearance & Use of Company Trademark
- Trademark & Domain Name Registration/Protection
- Domain Name Selection
- Trademark Selection
- Copyright & Personality Rights
- Open Source Software
Responsibilities of the Trademark Coordinator
The responsibilities of the trademark coordinator can include:
- Liaison with outside IP counsel regarding administrative matters.
- Presenting substantive incidents to the trademark manager and company legal for decision and response.
- Coordinating decisions on payment of trademark renewals.
- Managing and ensuring proper trademark usage, marking, and notice requirements.
- Managing trademark and domain name watching and reporting violations of company trademarks/domain names to company legal
- Managing internet monitoring of trademarks, domain names, metatags and other internet-based considerations.