About the “IP Punch List” Webinar Series
In response to the increasing needs for in-house IP counsel support on a temporary or fractional share basis, the Schwegman firm has created the Virtual In-House IP Counsel Program. To introduce this program, we have developed a complimentary bi-weekly webinar series aimed to provide valuable insight on how an In-house counsel can align your business and IP strategies. In this educational webinar series, we will dive into the top technology landscapes, the different IP pitfalls that each may face, and provide you with an “IP Punch List” as a best practices guide.
- Patent filing strategy
- Managing patent prosecution matters
- Strategic IP deals such as major cross-licenses
- Department or IP process development
- Selection of a permanent in-house IP counsel and staff
- Freedom to Operate
- Preparing for a company sale or funding round
- Managing ongoing IP litigation matters
- Trade Secret Protection
- Trademark and branding strategy
Each of the IP Punch List webinars will provide a 30 minute panel discussion followed by a collaborative Q&A session.